Garador sectional doors are some of the very best available and are manufactured in Germany
The Garage Door Systems Coach House has a distinctive traditional hand-made look yet is a modern low-maintenance sectional door.
The Garage Door Systems Coach House has multiple style variations and 13 window options you can choose a style as simple or ornate as you like. Renowned for their durability and high standard of construction, Garage Door Systems sections carry a 10 Year Warranty.
The Garage Door Systems Coach House is pinch-resistant and tested to comply with the rigorous European safety standards; with a factory applied primer and paint finish this door looks great year after year. With 35mm dense thick insulation the Coach House doors are available in white as standard. Alternatively the doors can be colour matched to any RAL colour or can be ordered with the unique wind-o-wood handcrafted finish in either Golden Oak or Mahogany providing endless colour options.
The Coach House Door also provides one of the widest ranges of custom fit door sizes in the market. With widths available up to 14ft in any height you can be sure you’ll find a solution for your specific door opening. The unique EZ70 frame allows you to install a sectional door to any existing door frame providing maximum drive through clearance and incurring less remedial work.
Garage Door Systems offer this classic Coach House design as an insulated sectional door. The full perimeter seals & 35mm insulation will help to keep the weather outside where it belongs. Sectional garage doors can allow for maximum headroom and sideroom within the garage, the ideal installation for 4x4s and MPVs.
- Up to 10 year warranty
- 35 mm insulated panels
- automation ready
- low maintenance
- 35mm fully insulated garage door Perfect for garages integral to the house
- Durable galvanised steel skins front and back
- Robust seals surround the perimeter of the doorto prevent moisture wind and debris form entering the garage
- Pinch resistant sections to prevent trapped fingers
- Fully tested to comply with the rigorous safety standards of EN 13241 – 1
- Security is designed in at every stage with full length vertical guides providing the utmost rigidity and dual locking points for excellent protection against forced entry
Typical lead time 4-8 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England