A recent installation of a Garador FGS 700 front doors Lancashire. The Brief We are changing the front entrance of our property in Chorley, Lancashire...
A combination of grooves and sandblasting give the Groke 12290 a modern look that works well on many properties.
Groke are one of Germany’s leading manufacturers of aluminium front doors. Every door is purpose made for every order. There is no pre-built stock, no standard sizes. We will start by going through the options for the Groke 12290. Once we have a specification that you are happy with we will provide you with two images. One will be a visual impression of how the door will look, the other a technical drawing. Once these are signed off your door is ready to go into production.
Construction and Insulation
There are three versions of the Groke 12290 available. 34mm, 44mm and 94mm thick panels. Firstly, all three versions are built on to the same 90mm aluminium profile. On the 34mm door, the panel is rebated onto the profile, much like glazing in a window. On the 44mm, the panel overlays the profile. This gives a flush look on the outside. The 94mm overlays the profile on both sides and is the top specification version of this door.
All doors from this range, including the Groke 12290, are certified to the German security standard WK 2. In the test the door is subjected to an attack using common burglary tools such as screwdrivers, wedges, pliers etc.
Side and Transom Elements
Side and transom elements from Groke are made up as part of the door frame structure. This method of construction not only improves the strength of the product, it also looks better too. In addition, any glazing in the side/transom elements can match the glazing in the door leaf.
Make Groke 12290 Your Own
With Groke the potential to further personalise your door is almost limitless. You may add kick plates, change the glazing, choose the colour inside & out and also the frame colour. Not only can you change the aesthetic appearance, there are also the functional options such as panel thickness and security upgrades to consider.
Ready to get started on building the perfect Groke 12290 for you? Installation is available by our expert fitters in the North West of England. Supply only anywhere in the UK. Call us and get a quote today. We have a Groke aluminium front door on display at our Lancashire Showroom.
- Excellent for insulation
- Security Class WK 2
- Low maintenance
- Highly Customisable
Security Level – WK 2
- Glazing rebate panel 34mm version – 1.27
- Covering the leaf on 1 side 44m version – 1.07
- Covering the leaf on two side – 0.91
- 94mm, 44mm or 34mm insulation thickness available
- Symphonie or arcade frame profiles
- 3mm aluminium wall thickness
- Mitre joints – screwed, glued & bolted
- Hinge Pins – X2 hinge pins as standard
- Internal handle – ergonomic aluminium internal handle as standard
- Multi-point locking – 3 point locking as standard with option to upgrade to 5 point locking. Automatic locking also available.
- Security rosette – stainless steel round security rosette on the outside of the door covering the lock barrel
- Hinges – X3 adjustable flag type hinges
- Frame profile – thermally broken with additional insulation in the centre chamber Colours – choice of standard colours and additional RAL colours available
- Ground cill – thermally insulated ground cill suitable for wheelchair access
- Double doors available
Lead time – approximately 12 weeks from point of order
Installation throughout the North West
Supply only anywhere in the UK