The ISO45 is the thickest domestic sectional garage door available in the UK market, at 45mm thick it is highly insulating
The clean minimalist appearance of the sections of the Novoferm ISO 20 Flush give a contemporary look to this insulated sectional garage door. Novoferm, since the introduction of this door, have had an ongoing program of change and innovation to the product. This latest version of the Novoferm ISO 20 Flush is even more efficient and smoother running than the previous model.
Construction of the Novoferm ISO 20 Flush
The sections of the Novoferm ISO 20 Flush are twin wall hot dipped galvanised steel. Between these steel skins is a bonded, CFC free PUR rigid foam core. The thickness of this core is 20mm. This helps this remarkable garage door achieve a high insulation value of K = 1.0 W/m2 K. The other design elements used to acheive the insulation are the rubber seals between the sections, in the frame legs, header and the floor seal, (requires a reasonably level floor). The sections have a unique profile top and bottom to give an anti pinch shape which prevents finger entrapment in the moving door. One of the main changes in this latest Novoferm ISO 20 Flush is the siting of the triple safety springs. These are now in tucked away in the vertical frame legs. The springs are attached to the door by cables which run through a simple pulley arrangement which is safely concealed. The angled frame legs have stainless steel bases to prevent corrosion as this part of the door can be in contact with water. The remainder of the frame legs and all other steel parts of the Novoferm ISO 20 Flush are galvanised. Metal components not steel are cast alloy.
Operation of the Novoferm ISO 20 Flush
This door can be automatic or manual. Either type is very secure. As the Novoferm ISO 20 Flush is a vertically opening door it only requires to be held securely downwards. In the manual version this is achieved with a lock engaging onto the frame leg. The electric operator of the automated version holds the door firmly shut.
- Manual. The optional handle and lock pack and factory machining is required to make the Novoferm ISO 20 a manually operated door.
- Automatic. Novoferm give a choice of two superb belt driven, whisper quiet, low energy, garage door operators:
When deciding between automatic and manual operation for your Novoferm ISO 20 Flush please bear in mind that the cost between the two may quite small. The cost of the optional handle and locking and factory preparation of the manual door needs to be taken into account.
Lakes Garage Doors have been installers and distributors of Novoferm garage doors since their introduction to the UK in 1997. We have intimate knowledge of the products and our fitters expert on their installation. Come and see a Novoferm sectional garage door at our Lancashire Showroom. You will see why we are so enthusiastic about these doors.
- 10 year warranty
- 20 mm insulated panels
- TUV tested burglar resistance
- automation ready
- Low maintenance
- Colour matching available
- Sections manfactured from hot dipped galvanised sheet steel double-skin sandwich construction filled with an elastic PUR rigid foam core which is CFC free
- Angular frames guide rails and all moving fitting parts on the garage door are also galvanised
- The base of the frame legs are stainless steel with free drainage to ensure that rust cannot form on the galvanised frame legs over the long term
- High surface stability
- Construction provides heat and sound insulation and quiet runnng
- Flexible lip seals between the sections prevent heat loss and resists dust and dirt ingress Wide lip seals on the side frame provide heat insulation and dirt resistance
- The frost proof floor seal is a rubber profile made of high quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) which is known for itts high elasticity weather resistance and long life-span.
- This gives optimum protection from water and dirt and evens out slight floor uneveness
- Anti-pinch inside and out to ensure that fingers cannot be trapped Angular frame interference protector and steel ropes arranged inside
- Triple safety extension springs in accordance with EN12064 ensure that the door is secured from falling in the unlikely event of spring breakage.
- Type iso20 has 20mm thickness of CFC free PUR rigid foam core (heat insulation value K = 1.0 W/m2 K)
All doors are guaranteed against faulty parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years
Typical lead time 4-8 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England
Supply only to mainland UK