Garador sectional doors are some of the very best available and are manufactured in Germany
The Novoferm ISO 20 Horizontal Rib is, as with all Novoferm sectional doors, a high quality garage door. This description applies to the narrowest rib of these horizontally ribbed doors. The pattern of the ribs has a timber board effect. The surface finish of the UK standard door is an embossed woodgrain pattern.
The Novoferm ISO 20 Horizontal Rib construction
The sections of the Novoferm ISO 20 horizontal rib are twin wall hot dipped galvanised steel with a rigid foam core. The thickness between the steel walls is what gives the door its identity, in this case the thickness is 20mm. The elastic PUR rigid foam core is CFC free. The vertical tracks on which the door runs are held in angular frame legs. The frame legs, tracks, brackets and hinges are all hot dipped galvanised steel. The base of the frame leg is stainless steel to prevent corrosion to this part that may encounter damp. The latest versions of the Novoferm ISO 20 horizontal rib have the triple torsion springs in the vertical frame legs. This is a further improvement on this great design and makes installation even quicker. Rubber seals are used all around the door. A frost resistant floor seal prevents draughts and will even out slight uneveness. Side seals on the frame legs and across the head rail prevent draughts at these points. There are also seals between each section. Whilst the 20mm door does not insulate as well a 45mm. It still has a very respectable in U value of K=1.0 W/m2 K.
Colours and Finishes
The standard finish is a wood grain effect which is embossed into the outer steel skin. The standard colour is Traffic White (RAL 9016). The Novoferm Super Colours are available for the Novoferm ISO 20 horizontal rib. In addition, the door can be painted any RAL colour. The inside of the door is an off white (RAL 9002).
- 10 year warranty
- 20 mm insulated panels
- TUV burglar resistance tested
- automation ready
- Low maintenance
- Colour matching available
- Sections manfactured from hot dipped galvanised sheet steel double-skin sandwich construction filled with an elastic PUR rigid foam core which is CFC free
- Angular frames guide rails and all moving fitting parts on the garage door are also galvanised
- The base of the frame legs are stainless steel with free drainage to ensure that rust cannot form on the galvanised frame legs over the long term
- High surface stability
- Construction provides heat and sound insulation and quiet runnng
- Flexible lip seals between the sections prevent heat loss and resists dust and dirt ingress Wide lip seals on the side frame provide heat insulation and dirt resistance
- The frost proof floor seal is a rubber profile made of high quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) which is known for its high elasticity weather resistance and long life-span.
- This gives optimum protection from water and dirt and evens out slight floor uneveness
- Anti-pinch inside and out to ensure that fingers cannot be trapped Angular frame interference protector and steel ropes arranged inside
- Triple safety extension springs in accordance with EN12064 ensure that the door is secured from falling in the unlikely event of spring breakage.
- Type iso20 has 20mm thickness of CFC free PUR rigid foam core (heat insulation value K = 1.0 W/m2 K)
All doors are guaranteed against faulty parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years
Typical lead time 4-8 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England
Supply only to mainland UK