The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
Silvelox Overlap TWO uses the finest hardwoods with a horizontal and vertical veneering combination to create a clean modern look.
Silvelox garage doors have been designed to be the very best available both in terms of aesthetics and functionality. The designers at Silvelox saw a gap in the very crowded sectional door market. A sectional garage door without ceiling tracks. This is how the Overlap range was born. With the need for only two panels instead of four or more, it made way for new exciting designs such as the TWO. Inside the garage, when the door is closed, there is no intrusion into the garage. Neither the garage door or the operator, which is neatly hidden inside the head rail, protrude into the garage.
Woods and Finishes for Silvelox Overlap TWO
Silvelox Overlap TWO is shown here in the main image in brushed larch wood which accentuates the TWO design. Brushed larch is available in four different finishes. Other woods such as oak and teak can also be used but the TWO design won’t be as obvious as with brushed larch.
The 75mm thick multi-ecowood sections that make up the Silvelox Overlap TWO are constructed by building okoume hardwood engineered boards around a rigid box section steel chassis. Once the sections are made, the veneers are applied to make the TWO design. The frame and running gear are made of 2mm thick galvanised steel. This frame is finished in anthracite paint. Furthermore, in the case that a door is being fitted between the reveals and the frame will be seen, timber cover boards with a matching finish to the door are provided.
The insulating value on your new Silvelox Overlap TWO will be second to none. The 75mm sections and heavy rubber perimeter seals outclass traditional sectional doors and are also approximately one third better at keeping the cold out.
Call in to our Lancashire garage door showroom today to see and try an Overlap door for yourself.
- Highly Insulating
- High security
- Integrated automation
- Colour matching available
- Trackless sectional garage door made from two overlapping sections
- Sections made from structural sandwich panels from 75mm thick Multi-ecowood
- Frame made from 2mm thick metal sheet finished similar to anthracite
- Silvelox Silmotion door operator integrated in to the head rail.
- Additional receivers and handsets are available on request.
- Manual doors and garages with no other acess will requie a double handle availabe at a surcharge
- Balancing through double counterweight system
- Bottom and perimeter sealing in EPDM rubber
- Outer side finished with eco-friendly water based products or metal coated
- Inner side similar to RAL 9016 traffic white
- Thermal transmittance U = 1 W/m2K (value obtained for a door without windows and grills with behind wall installation)
- Excellent performance in terms of acoustic insulation and water/wind proofing
In addition to the 2-year legal warranty, Silvelox supports its customers over time offering them an additional coverage period for a total of:
• 10 years on metal parts
• 5 years on duration of the waterproof film applied to wood components and on the metal coating applied to the door panels (excluded dark colours)
In accordance with the recommendations in the Silvelox sale conditions and in the installation and owner’s manual.
Lead time approximately 6-8 weeks
Installation available throughout the North West of England
Supply only anywhere in the UK