The German made GSW40-L is one of the very best sectional garage doors available
The Carteck GSW 40-L Centre Ribbed design is one of our best sellers and looks great on many different styles of property.
GSW 40-L Centre Ribbed has one rib per section and is the most popular style of sectional garage door. Centre ribbed design, is an interesting alternative to the standard ribbed version. Minimized to just one rib per section, the door creates an impressive, visually impacting area. The Centre Ribbed door is available in four different finished surfaces – woodgrain, stucco, micro-profile and smooth.
Our Carteck GSW 40-L Centre Rib garage door comes as standard in RAL 9016 Traffic White, with a choice of 17 colours from the Trend range that are offered at favourable prices. Carteck doors can be finished to match almost all RAL or BS colours for specific colour matches; alternatively if you provide a colour sample we can match the door colour to this. Frames also come as standard in white, which can be finished to the same colour as the door with a frame dressing kit.
In addition to the circumferential seal of the door leaf, the door frame is also provided with a 3-sided seal. The floor seal, which is made of an elastic frost-proof EPDM rubber profile, forms the base in combination with the threshold strip.
The Carteck GSW 40-L Centre Ribbed is made in a choice of three scratch resistant glazing types, with four different window designs made from polyurethane frames.
Carteck GSW 40-L garage doors are available with a wide range of accessories including keypads, wall buttons and additional handsets; and are almost always automated.
If you’d like to see a Carteck GSW 40-L Centre Ribbed for your self we have one in our Garstang garage door showroom. Call in and see and try the door, we’re sure you’ll be impressed.
- 5 Year warranty on castors and cables
- Thermal transmittance of U=1.48W/m2k
- Automation ready
- Low maintenance
- Colour matching available
- 40 mm thick, double-skinned steel sections
- Extremely robust and highly insulating
- Wide variety of surfaces (All surfaces have been given a finish coat)
- Almost all RAL and NCS colours are optionally available
- Many trend colours are offered at favourable prices
- Wide range of extremely scratch-resistant glazing elements
- Also with matching side doors or integrated wicket doors
5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
- on castors, hinges, springs, cable castors and cables for normal use (opening/closing max. 5 times a day)
10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
- on the panel against rust inside and outside
- on the steel splitting away from the foam
- on material and manufacturing faults of all immoveable frame parts, if it can be proved that they are inoperative or their use is impaired
- on floor seals, central seals, side seals and header seal against perishing
- on high-performance springs
The guarantee does not apply to doors which are subjected to extreme conditions, e.g. corrosive influences resulting from use in a coastal climate with high salt content.
Please Note: Where doors are exposed to direct sunlight, dark colours should be avoided. Dark coloured doors may undergo expansion due to heat absorption and this can affect the doors performance whilst in an expanded state. Such instances are not covered by the guarantee, however normal performance will return when the door has cooled.
Typical lead time on UK stocked doors 3 weeks.
Typical lead time on special order doors from Germany 6-8 weeks
Installation available throughout Northwest