All of the windows and woodwork on the house are painted a Farrow & Ball colour, the garage doors are right on the front of the property and it is essential that they match the woodwork
Create a traditional look with contemporary performance with the Carteck GSW40-L Georgian
GSW40-L Georgian has a raised and fielded panelled effect. The Georgian panel imprints on the door are longer than compared to most other manufacturers suiting wide doors, making them look less ‘busy’. The Georgian door is available in woodgrain finish only. The elegant surface with the large Georgian elements gives the door a high-quality, impressive appearance. The harmonious look of the doors is achieved by the evenly arranged panels.
Our Carteck GSW40-L Georgian garage door comes in standard RAL 9016 Traffic White. For specific colour matches, Carteck doors can be finished to almost all RAL or BS colours; or we offer a choice of 17 colours from the Trend colour range all at favourable prices. However, if a colour sample is provided we can match the door colour to this. The frames can be finished to the same colour as the door with a frame dressing kit, as they also come as standard in white.
The floor seal made of a frost-proof elastic EPDM rubber profile forms the base, in combination with the threshold strip. The door frame is also provided with a 3-sided seal – in addition to the circumferential seal of the door leaf.
The Carteck GSW40-L Georgian is available in four window designs made from polyurethane frames, with a choice of three scratch resistant glazing types.
Carteck GSW40-L garage doors are almost always automated, with a wide variety of accessories including keypads, wall buttons and additional handsets available.
If you’d like to see and try a Carteck GSW40-L sectional garage door for your self then call in to our garage door showroom where we have one on display. We’re open Mon-Fri and can’t wait to show you the doors.
- 5 year warranty on all castors and cables
- TUV certified intruder resistance
- Automation ready
- Low maintenance
- Colour matching available
- 40 mm thick, double-skinned steel sections
- Extremely robust and highly insulating
- Wide variety of surfaces (All surfaces have been given a finish coat)
- Almost all RAL and NCS colours are optionally available
- Many trend colours are offered at favourable prices
- Wide range of extremely scratch-resistant glazing elements
- Also with matching side doors or integrated wicket doors
5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
- on castors, hinges, springs, cable castors and cables for normal use (opening/closing max. 5 times a day)
10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
- on the panel against rust inside and outside
- on the steel splitting away from the foam
- on material and manufacturing faults of all immoveable frame parts, if it can be proved that they are inoperative or their use is impaired
- on floor seals, central seals, side seals and header seal against perishing
- on high-performance springs
The guarantee does not apply to doors which are subjected to extreme conditions, e.g. corrosive influences resulting from use in a coastal climate with high salt content.
Please Note: Where doors are exposed to direct sunlight, dark colours should be avoided. Dark coloured doors may undergo expansion due to heat absorption and this can affect the doors performance whilst in an expanded state. Such instances are not covered by the guarantee, however normal performance will return when the door has cooled.
Typical lead time on UK stocked doors 3 weeks.
Typical lead time on special order doors from Germany 6-8 weeks
Installation available throughout Northwest