The German made GSW40-L is one of the very best sectional garage doors available
The classic design of the Carteck GSW40-L Ribbed sits comfortably of properties traditional and modern
GSW40-L Ribbed has three ribs per section – the maximum number within the Carteck range. This popular and versatile door sits comfortably on homes both modern and traditional. It is available in four elegant surface structures for the popular ribbed design: woodgrain, stucco, micro-profiled and – if you want an eye-catching, minimalist design – smooth.
Our Carteck GSW40-L Ribbed garage doors are available in 17 colours from our Trend range offered at favourable prices, and comes as standard in RAL 9016 Traffic White. If you are looking for a specific colour, Carteck doors can be matched and finished to almost all BS or RAL colours. Alternatively, door colours can also be matched if you provide a colour sample. Frames come as standard in white, and can be finished to match the colour of the door with a frame dressing kit.
The door frame is also provided with a 3-sided seal – in addition to the circumferential seal of the door leaf. An elastic, frost-proof EPDM rubber profile floor seal forms the base in combination with the threshold strip.
The Carteck GSW40-L Ribbed is made with a choice of four window designs made from polyurethane frames, with a choice of three scratch resistant glazing types.
Almost all Carteck GSW40-L garage doors are automated and are available with a wide range of accessories including keypads, wall buttons and additional handsets. Each additional button on the handset allows you, for example, to control a second garage door, a yard gate or lighting.
If you’d like to come and see the great quality of a Carteck sectional garage door for your self call in to our Lancashire based garage door showroom. We’re just 10 mins off the M6 and can’t wait to show you the doors.
- 5 Year warranty on cables and castors
- Thermal transmittance of U=1.48W/m2k
- TUV certified intruder resistance
- Low maintenance
- Colour matching available
- automation ready
- 40 mm thick, double-skinned steel sections
- Extremely robust and highly insulating
- Wide variety of surfaces (All surfaces have been given a finish coat)
- Almost all RAL and NCS colours are optionally available
- Many trend colours are offered at favourable prices
- Wide range of extremely scratch-resistant glazing elements
- Also with matching side doors or integrated wicket doors
5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
- on castors, hinges, springs, cable castors and cables for normal use (opening/closing max. 5 times a day)
10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
- on the panel against rust inside and outside
- on the steel splitting away from the foam
- on material and manufacturing faults of all immoveable frame parts, if it can be proved that they are inoperative or their use is impaired
- on floor seals, central seals, side seals and header seal against perishing
- on high-performance springs
The guarantee does not apply to doors which are subjected to extreme conditions, e.g. corrosive influences resulting from use in a coastal climate with high salt content.
Please Note: Where doors are exposed to direct sunlight, dark colours should be avoided. Dark coloured doors may undergo expansion due to heat absorption and this can affect the doors performance whilst in an expanded state. Such instances are not covered by the guarantee, however normal performance will return when the door has cooled.
Typical lead time on UK stocked doors 3 weeks.
Typical lead time on special order doors from Germany 6-8 weeks
Installation available throughout Northwest