The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
The Silvelox Domina Wyal is a door set that makes a statement.
Domina Wyal Finishes
Shown here in green, the Domina Wyal is fitted with a natural aluminium profile. The door is allowed by this frame to stand proud on one side of the opening. Silvelox make the Wyal in a total of 15 different species of timber and 15 different lacquer finishes. The Domina Wyal internal door is also available as a single, double, sliding, and pocket doors. In addition, this range and choice allows for a flowing of design throughout the property.
Domina Wyal Advantages
Customers can enjoy the main advantage of these amazing modern internal doors. They can complement the Silvelox external and garage doors. This is because the inside face of the entrance door can be finished in the same material and pattern as the internal doors. Furthermore, the outside face of the front door can match the garage door. The Silvelox Domina doors are technically superb with hinges that allow 180 degree opening and simple adjustment in 3 directions.
The Domina Wyal is designed by architects Gabriele and Oscar Buratti. The Domina Wyal range has a very unusual frame design. It has a rounded aluminium profile that both contains the door leaf and allows it to protrude slightly from the wall. The Domina Wyal range allows you to create highly personalised doors. They can have different leaf designs with many frame and panel finishes. The Silvelox Domina doors are available in a useful range of sizes but, being a bespoke door, any size up to a height of 3m.
Lakes Garage Doors are importers and distributors of all the Silvelox products. This includes garage doors, front doors and, of course, internal doors. We have visited the factory in Italy to see for ourselves the exceptional manufacturing techniques and quality of these unique doors. We also have Silvelox products on display in our showroom. Call us today to discuss your requirements.
- Low maintenance
- DOOR WITH LEAF CHARACTERISED BY A FRAME, MADE WITH A CONIFER BLOCKBOARD CORE VENEERED WITH PRECIOUS WOODS.
- LEAF FRAME WITH 110X44 MM HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL PROFILES IN PRECIOUS WOODS VARNISHED WITH OPEN PORE WATER-BASED VARNISH OR LACQUERED TXT.
- STANDARD SIZES: WIDTH 600/700/750/800/900 MM X HEIGHT 2000/2100MM. 40X100/108/120 MM DOOR FRAME WITH ANTI-NOISE GASKET.
- P.T. COVER SLOTS IN MULTILAYER WOOD, SECTION 85X16/12 MM WITH JOINT IN PVC FOR MECHANIC FASTENING ON THE “PULL” SIDE, TELESCOPIC COVER SLOTS SECTION 85X12/27 MM ON THE “PUSH” SIDE.
- MAGNETIC LOCK FURNISHED AS STANDARD WITH PATENT TYPE KEY (SAME KEY FOR ALL THE DOORS).
- DOMINA PATENTED 180° HINGE ADJUSTABLE IN 3 DIRECTIONS, IN ELECTROPOLISHED STAINLESS STEEL
Installation available throughout Northwest England
Supply only available Mainland UK
Typical lead time 8 weeks