Garador produce their doors up to 6m wide. At this width the panels come with wind braces on the back and commercial style rollers are used to cope with the weight of the door
Give your property a contemporary look with the Garador Linear Large.
The Garador Linear Large door is made up from separate sections rather than a single panel. This allows for an exceptionally smooth operation both manually and especially when electrically operated. The superb engineering employed in the manufacture of Garador‘s sectional doors ensures they are amongst the finest garage doors available.
The Linear Large doors have many other advantages over traditional up-and-over doors: such as maximising the drive-through width of a garage opening allowing for close parking inside and out and giving greater headroom clearance to accommodate vehicles such as 4 x 4 and MPVs.
The Garador Linear Large doors are available as Premium insulation and Classic single skinned doors. The Premium double-skinned doors offer greatest variety of surface finishes, ensure the highest levels of structural rigidity and thermal insulation, each 42 mm thick double-skin steel section is evenly filled with 100% CFC-free PU rigid foam and a seal between each section. Whereas the Classic single-skin door sections are bonded on the inside to steel profiles without rivets. This special bonding technique produces excellent stability and quiet door action. They offer the ideal solution for detached garages that do not require additional thermal insulation.
For white Linear Large doors and all surface finishes, the fascia panel is always provided matching the door sections. This panel ensures that everything fits together. The side frames are available with a white Woodgrain surface finish as standard. All doors are supplied without a handle set and are therefore prepared for electric operation as standard.
If you’d like to see and try a Garador sectional garage door for yourself call in to our garage door showroom where we have one on display.
- Up to 15% improved insulation with Thermoframe
- Automation ready
- Low maintenance
- Door Sections – Made of galvanised steel. Available as Classic (single-skin) and Premium (fully insulated) versions.
- Premium doors are PU-foam insulated (11% CFC-free).
- Bottom door section comes with floor seal.
- Surface – Outside: Woodgrain embossed or Silkgrain smooth steel with painted or foil coated for timber effect. Inside: Pebble texture
- Spring arrangement – All doors up to 3049mm wide come with tension springs as standard and torsion springs available at extra cost. All doors over 3050mm wide come with torsion springs as standard. Low headroom application available at extra cost for all sizes over 3050mm
- Side Frames & Fascia – Sectional doors are designed to be fitted behind the reveals and side frames are supplied in white colour. A single skin fascia can be supplied for coloured or timber effect doors at extra cost.
- Colours – Garador sectional doors can be ordered in almost any colour from the RAL chart. Standard colours are: as shown above. Foil-coated doors available in: Rosewood, Golden Oak, Dark Oak, Night Oak, Titan Metallic. All doors light grey on the inside.
- Handle – Sectional doors are supplied ex works for automatic operation i.e. without handle hole and lock. Factory fitted handle and lock are available with an increased lead time.
- For electrical operation of a garage with no other personnel access an emergency release kit must be fitted.
- Packaging – Sectional garage doors are provided in a palleted format shrink wrapped format for easy handling. Stock availability – Popular size white door are generally available ex stock
The purchaser is granted a warranty covering the safe and reliable function of the Garador garage door for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase. A 5 year warranty applies to springs, wire cables, track rollers, hinges and guide rollers. The warranty period for replacement parts is 6 months or to the end of the current warranty period, whichever is longer.
In the case of foil-coated timber effect and PVC doors, a warranty of 5 years is granted, for timber and GRP doors a warranty of 2 years is granted on the door panels alone under the terms and conditions specified herein. The door mechanism and steel frame (if applicable) is covered by the 10 year warranty period.
Warranty claims are only applicable in the country where the garage door was purchased. The product must have been purchased through our authorised distribution channels. The warranty only covers damage to the contract object. The fully completed warranty card together with the receipt of purchase correspondingly dated substantiates your right to claim under the warranty.
During the warranty period we undertake to rectify any and all defects to the Garador product which can be proved to be attributed to a material or manufacturing fault.
We pledge at our discretion either to exchange the defective merchandise for faultless merchandise, repair it or allow a reduction in price. We do not accept costs for dismantling and installation nor for carriage.
Replaced parts become our property
Typical lead time 4-8 weeks
Installation available throughout Northwest
Supply only to mainland UK