Garador sectional doors are some of the very best available and are manufactured in Germany
The Garage Door Systems Georgian profile is a timeless traditional design with an embossed woodgrain finish.
The fine woodgrain surface with the deep profiled Georgian panel gives the Garage Door Systems Georgian sectional door an unmistakably high quality appearance that complements traditional settings beautifully.
The vertical action of a Garage Door Systems Georgian sectional garage door enables you to utilise all the available space on your driveway. The Georgian window options add a touch of individual style & elegance. Garage Door Systems offers the widest choice of window options with no extra lead time enabling you to create a bespoke look that lends it perfectly to your home. Assembled with toughened glass, our obscure windows allow light to enter your garage without compromising security.
The Garage Door Systems Georgian sectional garage doors can give you the maximum headroom and sideroom within the garage available, the ideal installation for 4x4s and MPVs. Full perimeter weather seals and 35mm environmentally safe polystyrene thermal insulation helps keep the weather outside giving you a draught proof and insulated garage. A built in safety feature means the door will stop and reverse if it encounters an obstruction – giving enhanced safety, security & convenience.
This classic door is available in either insulated or single skin panels and comes in white as standard, but can be custom painted to any RAL or BS colour and still have a classic Georgian design with an exceptional high quality finish. The door is made with heavy-duty exterior and interior steel with superior energy efficiency.
- Up to 10 year warranty
- 35 mm thick insulated panels
- automation ready
- Low maintenance
- 35mm fully insulated garage door Perfect for garages integral to the house
- Durable galvanised steel skins front and back
- Robust seals surround the perimeter of the doorto prevent moisture wind and debris form entering the garage
- Pinch resistant sections to prevent trapped fingers
- Fully tested to comply with the rigorous safety standards of EN 13241 – 1
- Security is designed in at every stage with full length vertical guides providing the utmost rigidity and dual locking points for excellent protection against forced entry
Typical lead time 4-8 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England