A recent installation of a Garador FGS 700 front doors Lancashire. The Brief We are changing the front entrance of our property in Chorley, Lancashire...
The Narrow glazed panel of the Groke 12541 creates a simple and elegant front door that performs as well as it looks.
Groke doors are designed and manufactured in Germany. They are produced using a combination of state of the art manufacturing and craftsmen’s skill. Groke hold no stock of pre-built doors. When you sign off on the design drawings, the Groke 12541 that is produced will be just for you.
Construction and Insulation
There are three versions of Groke 12541. There are 34mm, 44mm and 94mm thick versions. All three are built on to the same 90mm aluminium profile. This profile gives the door leaf its strength and structure. The 34mm panel is rebated into the profile in much the same way as a glazing panel in a window. The 44mm overlays the profile on the outside face, giving a flush look when viewed externally. the 94mm overlays the profile on both sides. This is the top of the range version and gives the maximum insulation.
All doors from the range have been certified to the German burglar resistance class WK 2. In the test, the door is subjected to an attack using burglary tools such as screwdrivers, wedges, pliers etc.
Side and Transom Elements
Any side or transom elements that you order with you Groke 12541 are not bolted on as with some manufactures. They are made to be an integral part of the door frame structure. Not only does this make a stronger product that will close more solidly, it also looks better too.
Make Groke 12541 Your Own
As Groke doors are not an ‘off the shelf’ product. When it comes to choosing your specification, the range of options is almost limitless. As we guide you through the process you will start by choosing the structural items such as panel thickness and side lights. After that, the functional features such as security options and upgrades. The final thing is the aesthetics. You choose your glazing, furniture and colours.
Ready to get a quote for a Groke 12541? Our expert fitters can install anywhere in the North West of England and we can supply only anywhere inthe UK. Hit the orange button above or give us a call, we can’t wait to work with you. Finally, we have recently installed a Groke front door in our Lancashire showroom. Furthermore, this door is fitted with biometric locking!
- Excellent For Insulation
- Security Class WK 2
- Low Maintenance
- Bespoke options available
Security Level – WK 2
- Glazing rebate panel 34mm version – 1.24
- Covering the leaf on 1 side 44m version – 1.01
- Covering the leaf on two side – 0.82
- 94mm, 44mm or 34mm insulation thickness available
- Symphonie or arcade frame profiles
- 3mm aluminium wall thickness
- Mitre joints – screwed, glued & bolted
- Hinge Pins – X2 hinge pins as standard
- Internal handle – ergonomic aluminium internal handle as standard
- Multi-point locking – 3 point locking as standard with option to upgrade to 5 point locking. Automatic locking also available.
- Security rosette – stainless steel round security rosette on the outside of the door covering the lock barrel
- Hinges – X3 adjustable flag type hinges
- Frame profile – thermally broken with additional insulation in the centre chamber Colours – choice of standard colours and additional RAL colours available
- Ground cill – thermally insulated ground cill suitable for wheelchair access
- Double doors available
Lead time – approximately 12 weeks from point of order
Installation throughout the North West
Supply only anywhere in the UK