A recent installation of a Garador FGS 700 front doors Lancashire. The Brief We are changing the front entrance of our property in Chorley, Lancashire...
Highly energy efficient flush panel Groke 12560 is suitable for Low Energy houses.
Designed and manufactured in Germany, Groke doors are made with the sort of precision engineering you would expect. Your Groke 12560 can be customised so, before manufacturing begins you will receive a visual representation of how your door will look and a technical drawing. Once both of these have been signed off production can begin.
Construction and Insulation
Groke 12560 is available with three thicknesses of insulation, this affects not only the thermal efficiency of the door but also the look. All three versions are built around the same 90mm profile. More insulation can be further added to cover the profile depending on requirements and budget. There are 34mm, 44mm and 94mm thick versions of this door available. The 94mm thick door is suitable for Low Energy houses, surpassing the Passivhaus standard.
Groke 12560 has been tested and certified to meet the German WK 2 burglar resistance standard. In the test, basic burglary tools such as screwdrivers, levers, pliers and wedges are used. As part of the standard security kit the door will come with hinge pins, a 3 bolt hook lock and a security rosette protecting the cylinder.
Side and Transom Elements
Side and Transom elements for Groke 12560 are not some afterthought that are bolted on. They are built as part of the door frame. This method of construction increases both the aesthetic appearance and the integrity of the structure.
Customise your Groke 12560
One of the best things about Groke doors is being able to individualise your door. You will be able to specify almost everything from the basic items such as insulation levels right down to the fine details. One of our favourite products to feature here at Lakes is the biometric finger print reader. It functions using a motorised lock. As soon as the door closes the door automatically locks. To get back in, requires just a quick swipe.
If you’d like to know more about Groke doors just give us a call. We supply and install throughout the North West of England and supply only anywhere in the UK. We can’t wait to hear from you. Finally, we are delighted to tell you that we have installed a Groke aluminium front door in our North West showroom.
- Suitable For Low Energy Houses
- Security Class WK 2 Certified
- Low Maintenance
- Highly Customisable
Security Level – WK 2
- Glazing rebate panel 34mm version – 1.16
- Covering the leaf on 1 side 44m version – 1.02
- Covering the leaf on two side – 0.76
- 94mm, 44mm or 34mm insulation thickness available
- Symphonie or arcade frame profiles
- 3mm aluminium wall thickness
- Mitre joints – screwed, glued & bolted
- Hinge Pins – X2 hinge pins as standard
- Internal handle – ergonomic aluminium internal handle as standard
- Multi-point locking – 3 point locking as standard with option to upgrade to 5 point locking. Automatic locking also available.
- Security rosette – stainless steel round security rosette on the outside of the door covering the lock barrel
- Hinges – X3 adjustable flag type hinges
- Frame profile – thermally broken with additional insulation in the centre chamber Colours – choice of standard colours and additional RAL colours available
- Ground cill – thermally insulated ground cill suitable for wheelchair access
- Double doors available
Lead time – approximately 12 weeks from point of order
Installation throughout the North West
Supply only anywhere in the UK