A recent installation of a Garador FGS 700 front doors Lancashire. The Brief We are changing the front entrance of our property in Chorley, Lancashire...
The understated elegant grooves of the Groke 12670 make for a great entrance door. This door is suitable for low energy homes.
Groke manufacture some of the very best aluminium doors available. They are market leaders in Germany. When you buy a Groke door it is purpose made for you. They hold no pre-built stock. There are no standard sizes. We will start by going through the options with you and getting the specification you want. We will provide you with a visual impression of how the door will look as well as a technical drawing. Once these are signed off production of your Groke 12670 can begin.
Construction and Insulation
Groke 12670 is available in three versions. 34mm, 44mm and 94mm thick panel versions. Firstly, all three versions are built on to the same 90mm thick aluminium profile which gives the door leaf its structure. 34mm panel is rebated into the profile in a similar way to glazing in a window. 44mm panel overlays the profile on the outer face giving a flush look when viewed from the outside. 94mm overlays the profile on both sides. This is the maximum amount of insulation, making this the one to choose if using it for a low energy house.
All Groke doors are certified to the German burglar resistance standard WK 2. This means that the door has been tested to withstand an attack using common burglary tools such as knives, screwdrivers, pliers, wedges etc.
Side and Transom Elements
Unlike other manufacturers Groke do not use screwed on side or transom elements. They are incorporated as part of the door frame. Manufacturing the whole structure as one unit like this makes it much stronger and looks better.
Personalise Your Groke 12670
As mentioned above Groke 12670 is not an off the shelf product. You’ll get to choose everything. We will start by going through the structural things such as size, panel thickness and side/transom elements. Then we move on to functional features such as finger print readers and security upgrades. After that, the aesthetics; colour, door furniture, glazing options etc.
Ready to get a quote for a Groke 12670? Call us today or hit the orange button above. We can supply anywhere in the UK. Finally, if you wish too see and try a Groke aluminium front door we have one installed in our Lancashire Showroom. Furthermore, this door is fitted with biometric locking.
- Suitable for Low Energy Homes
- Burglar Resistance WK 2
- Low Maintenance
- Bespoke Options Available
Security Level – WK 2
- Glazing rebate panel 34mm version – 1.26
- Covering the leaf on 1 side 44m version – 1.03
- Covering the leaf on two side – 0.74
- 94mm, 44mm or 34mm insulation thickness available
- Symphonie or arcade frame profiles
- 3mm aluminium wall thickness
- Mitre joints – screwed, glued & bolted
- Hinge Pins – X2 hinge pins as standard
- Internal handle – ergonomic aluminium internal handle as standard
- Multi-point locking – 3 point locking as standard with option to upgrade to 5 point locking. Automatic locking also available.
- Security rosette – stainless steel round security rosette on the outside of the door covering the lock barrel
- Hinges – X3 adjustable flag type hinges
- Frame profile – thermally broken with additional insulation in the centre chamber Colours – choice of standard colours and additional RAL colours available
- Ground cill – thermally insulated ground cill suitable for wheelchair access
- Double doors available
Lead time – approximately 12 weeks from point of order
Installation throughout the North West
Supply only anywhere in the UK