A recent installation of a Garador FGS 700 front doors Lancashire. The Brief We are changing the front entrance of our property in Chorley, Lancashire...
Clean horizontal and vertical grooves give the high specification Groke 12680 aluminium front door a unique look.
Your new Groke 12680 will be manufactured in Germany specifically for you. There are no standard sizes with Groke so your door will be made to fit perfectly. Before manufacturing commences, you will get a visual representation of how the door will look as well as a technical drawing. Once both of these have been signed off your door will go into production.
Construction and Insulation
Groke 12680 is available in three versions and thicknesses. There is the 34mm thick panel, the 44mm and the 94mm. All versions are built around the same 90mm thick aluminium profile. On the 34mm version the insulated panel is rebated into the aluminium profile. The 44mm version comes with a single overlay. The outside of the profile is covered giving a flush appearance from the outside. The 94mm version is covered on both sides and gives a thermal transmittance value of U=0.74W/m2k making this version surpass Passivhaus standards.
Groke 12680 has been tested and certified to the German WK 2 security standard. This means it has gone through the process of an attack using basic burglary tools such as screwdrivers, wedges etc without the door being penetrated. It has achieved this with the standard security package. If you wish to increase the security and functionality of your door there are numerous upgrades available such as the GU-Security self-locking system. With this feature as soon as the door closes the locks automatically engage.
Side and Transom Elements
Side and transom elements for the Groke 12680 are made up as part of the frame of the door and not bolted on. Not only does this improve the look of the door but also increases the integrity of the overall structure.
Customise Your Groke 12680
These aluminium front doors can be infinitely customised. On ordering your Groke 12680 you will be able to choose everything from the insulation level, colour on the inside, colour on the outside, security features, and the style and type of transoms and side lights.
Call us today on 01995 498005 and get a quote for a Groke aluminium front door. Our expert fitters operate throughout the North West of England or, we can supply only anywhere in the UK. Also if you wish to see and try one of these beautiful doors come and see us at our Lancashire Showroom. We have one on display here.
- Suitable for Low energy houses
- Security Class WK 2
- Low Maintenance
- Highly Customisable
Security Level – WK 2
- Glazing rebate panel 34mm version – 1.26
- Covering the leaf on 1 side 44m version – 1.03
- Covering the leaf on two side – 0.74
- 94mm, 44mm or 34mm insulation thickness available
- Symphonie or arcade frame profiles
- 3mm aluminium wall thickness
- Mitre joints – screwed, glued & bolted
- Hinge Pins – X2 hinge pins as standard
- Internal handle – ergonomic aluminium internal handle as standard
- Multi-point locking – 3 point locking as standard with option to upgrade to 5 point locking. Automatic locking also available.
- Security rosette – stainless steel round security rosette on the outside of the door covering the lock barrel
- Hinges – X3 adjustable flag type hinges
- Frame profile – thermally broken with additional insulation in the centre chamber Colours – choice of standard colours and additional RAL colours available
- Ground cill – thermally insulated ground cill suitable for wheelchair access Double doors available
Lead time – approximately 12 weeks from point of order
Installation throughout the North West