The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
L-Door Puma Line STX is a sectional garage door that integrates with cladding from major facade systems manufacturers.
If you are looking for a door to blend seamlessly with your contemporary facade system the L-Door Puma Line STX is the door for the job. Furthermore, we will work with you to design, supply and install the whole facade and sectional door in one complete package.
L-Door Puma Line STX Cladding
The finish options available for the STX are vast and we only work with the very best in the industry. We can offer cladding for the STX from manufacturers such as Rockpanel, VM Zinc, Eternit and Trespa. This though, is by no means exhaustive. Let us know if you have something specific in mind. L-Door are always open to new ideas.
L-Door Puma Line STX Construction
The STX is an aluminium insulated sectional door with the cladding fixed to it. This method of construction gives the look you will want without having to compromise on the practicalities such as security & insulation. We clad around the door itself and also fix to the sectional panes which, in turn, we fix on the walls. This gives the effect of the door and the static cladding being as one and completely indistinguishable from each other.
Your new Puma Line STX will need to be automated. L-Door also have a range of operators perfectly matched to their doors. The Sleek looking 3 series operators from L-Door give the door a smooth and quiet operation. These feature packed operators are manufactured in Germany, they are powerful, reliable and also extremely safe.
We love the L-Door product here at Lakes and the STX is one of the most impressive looking doors on the market. Speak to one of our team today, we can’t wait to work with you on your special project.
- 2 year warranty
- Excellent for insulation
- Automation included
- Low maintenance
L Door Puma Line STX Specification
- Max size with domestic sectional door gear 5000 x 2200
- Max size with industrial door gear 5000 x 3000
- Aluminium sectional door panels
- Panel thickness 30mm
- Panel thickness including cladding system 45mm
- Thermal transmittance of panel U=0.51 W/m2k
- Max wind resistance 120 kph
L-door meets all the prevailing warranty provisions. The statutory warranty comes into effect as soon as the product has been delivered / fitted. You can invoke the statutory warranty if a non-conformity has been established within 2 years of the product having been delivered. If the finding is made more than 6 months after delivery, the buyer must be able to prove that the non-conformities invoked did already exist at the time of delivery. Once the non-conformity has been established, the buyer must notify the L-door after-sales department as soon as possible.
Additional commercial warranty
Aside from the statutory warranty, L-door offers you the following commercial warranty:
- A 2-year warranty on the entire door, including motor and working hours, provided you conclude a maintenance agreement for no less than 1 year at the time you purchase your door.
- A 10-year warranty on the materials (excl. motor, the driving mechanism and working hours) provided you conclude a maintenance agreement for the full period of time.
- A 5-year (degressive) warranty on the lacquer (a 2-year extended warranty if your door has been coated with an extra coat of ‘Tigerfinish’). The wooden doors in our Nature Line range come with a 5-year (degressive) warranty on the lacquer if they have been coated in a RAL colour and with a 1-year warranty if a colourless protective coat was opted for. In the latter case, it will be up to you, as customer, to apply a new protective coat every year. No warranty shall be extended on the lasting proper functioning of doors that are supplied untreated.