The weight of this door is approximately five times the weight of a standard up and over garage door so the lifting gear and operator needed to be something really substantial
Nice Robus Kit is a discreet and powerful sliding gate motor system with built in control unit.
The Nice Robus Kit is design specially for sliding gates weighing up to 400 kg (RB400), up to 600 kg (RB600) and up to 1000 kg (RB1000). The Robus is user-friendly as the Nice BlueBUS technology enables to power and control a maximum of seven couples of photocells from the MoonBus series using two wires only.
The Robus control unit and PS124 buffer battery (optional) can be connected by means of a simple connector and can be housed directly inside the motor, making it more practical than other motors. The advanced features of the Robus RB400, RB600 and RB1000 are: a temperature sensor; which adapts the motor power to the climatic conditions and at the same time thermal cut-out, and a master/slave selection; which h automatically synchronises two motors. This means it is possible to automate 2-leaf sliding gates set opposite each other.
They are equipped with 8 programming levels and have a high intelligence – due to the obstacle detection system and automatic programming of the working times. The acceleration and deceleration of your door can be adjusted at the beginning and end of each opening and closing manoeuvre.
The Robus is available with the following accessories:
- RBA 3 Spare control unit for RB400, RB600/600P, RB1000/1000P and RUN1500/1500P
- RBA 1 Inductive limit switch
- PS 124 24 V battery with integrated battery charger
- ROA7 M4 rack, zinc coated, 22x22x1000 mm
- ROA8 M4 rack, 30x8x1000 mm, zinc coated with spacers and screws
- TS Signboard
- ROA6 (for RB400) M4 25x20x1000 mm slotted nylon rack with metal insert for gates weighing up to 500 kg
- 3 versions depending on gate weight
- Integrated control unit
- Low maintenance