The ISO45 is the thickest domestic sectional garage door available in the UK market, at 45mm thick it is highly insulating
The Novoferm ISO 20 Large Rib is a very popular door. It blends well with most properties. It is generally considered to be a contemporary style but does not look out of place on more traditional homes. The Novoferm ISO 20 Large Rib is a precision manufactured door and requires careful installation. Lakes Garage Doors have been distributors and installers of Novoferm products since they were first introduced to the UK in 1997. We know these doors and how to install them properly.
Construction of the Novoferm ISO 20 Large Rib
The hot dipped galvanised twin wall steel sections sandwich a PUR, rigid, CFC free foam core. The foam core is 20mm thick and it is from this that the door gets it’s identity. The horizontal pattern is pressed into the steel face and the back is a flat stucco finish. The door sections interlock in such a way as to prevent finger entrapment when the door is moving. Between each section is a draught excluding rubber seal. Attached to the bottom of the bottom section is the floor seal held in place by a stainless steel extrusion. The floor seal is a flexible, weather resistant rubber which is designed to prevent draughts on any level floor. The frame legs of the Novoferm ISO 20 large rib and the header also have rubber seals. These are lipped and flexible to give a good seal. All steel parts of the door are either stainless or galvanised to guard against corrosion. Any metal parts not steel are cast alloy. The door opens and closes smoothly on nylon wheels in the vertical and horizontal tracks. The spring arrangement for the Novoferm ISO 20 large rib has received recent further improvement. The triple springs are now located in the frame legs providing even quieter, smoother running for the Novoferm ISO 20 large rib.
Automatic Operation of the Novoferm ISO 20 Large Rib
There are two electric operators made by Novoferm which are suited to the automation of your Novoferm ISO 20 Large Rib:
The door is suitable for manual operation also with the optional locking and handle installation.
- 10 year warranty
- 20 mm insulated panels
- TUV tested burglar resistance
- automation ready
- Low maintenance
- Colour matching available
- Sections manfactured from hot dipped galvanised sheet steel double-skin sandwich construction filled with an elastic PUR rigid foam core which is CFC free
- Angular frames guide rails and all moving fitting parts on the garage door are also galvanised
- The base of the frame legs are stainless steel with free drainage to ensure that rust cannot form on the galvanised frame legs over the long term
- High surface stability
- Construction provides heat and sound insulation and quiet runnng
- Flexible lip seals between the sections prevent heat loss and resists dust and dirt ingress Wide lip seals on the side frame provide heat insulation and dirt resistance
- The frost proof floor seal is a rubber profile made of high quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) which is known for itts high elasticity weather resistance and long life-span.
- This gives optimum protection from water and dirt and evens out slight floor uneveness
- Anti-pinch inside and out to ensure that fingers cannot be trapped Angular frame interference protector and steel ropes arranged inside
- Triple safety extension springs in accordance with EN12064 ensure that the door is secured from falling in the unlikely event of spring breakage.
- Type iso20 has 20mm thickness of CFC free PUR rigid foam core (heat insulation value K = 1.0 W/m2 K)
All doors are guaranteed against faulty parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years
Typical lead time 4-8 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England
Supply only to mainland UK