The ISO45 is the thickest domestic sectional garage door available in the UK market, at 45mm thick it is highly insulating
The raised and fielded panels of the Novoferm ISO 20 Panelled give this insulated sectional garage door the traditional look that is so popular in the UK. Do not be mistaken though; in every other way this is a modern, smooth running, efficient garage door.
The Construction of the Novoferm ISO 20 Panelled
The sections of the Novoferm ISO 20 Panelled are formed from pre-painted hot dipped galvanised steel. The patterns are pressed into the steel faces and the 20mm gap is filled with CFC free PUR foam which bonds to the steel and sets rigid. This sandwich construction gives the sections of the Novoferm ISO 20 Panelled great strength. The top and bottom of the sections are shaped to interlock in such a way that finger entrapment is not possible. Within the interlock of the sections is a rubber draught seal. On the bottom of the lowest section is a stainless steel extrusion which carries the rubber floor seal. This seal will keep out draughts on any level floor. To provide further insulation, the frame legs and header have lipped rubber seals which press against the door sections when closed. The base of the frame legs of the Novoferm ISO 20 Panelled are stainless steel where other manufacturers use plastic. This prevents corrosion of this vunerable area the which can come into contact with water. To further prevent corrosion, all other steel parts are galavanised. Those metal parts not steel are cast alloy. Novoferm have continued their modification and improvement program with the Novoferm ISO 20 Panelled. The spring arrangent has been altered and the triple springs moved to the vertical frame legs. This has made the door run even more smoothly and easily than before.
Modes of Operation for the Novoferm ISO 20 Panelled
- Manual. The Novoferm ISO 20 Panelled can, with the optional lock and handle pack and factory preparation be used as a manual door.
- Automatic. Novoferm have two of their superb electric operators that will automate the Novoferm ISO 20 Panelled:
When making the decision whether to have the Novoferm ISO 20 Panelled manual or automatic, please consider that the cost option of the manual door can be offset against automation.
Lakes Garage Doors have been distributing and installing Novoferm garage doors since they were first introduced to the UK in 1997. Manufactured in Germany, we have visited the factories and seen for ourselves how these doors are produced to such a high standard. We are proud of our association with Novoferm. Come to our Lancashire showroom and see the Novoferm sectional garage door for yourself. You will see why we have such confidence in these products.
- 10 year warranty
- TUV tested burglar resistance
- 20 mm insulated panels
- automation ready
- low maintenance
- Colour matching available
- Sections manfactured from hot dipped galvanised sheet steel double-skin sandwich construction filled with an elastic PUR rigid foam core which is CFC free
- Angular frames guide rails and all moving fitting parts on the garage door are also galvanised
- The base of the frame legs are stainless steel with free drainage to ensure that rust cannot form on the galvanised frame legs over the long term
- High surface stability
- Construction provides heat and sound insulation and quiet runnng
- Flexible lip seals between the sections prevent heat loss and resists dust and dirt ingress Wide lip seals on the side frame provide heat insulation and dirt resistance
- The frost proof floor seal is a rubber profile made of high quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) which is known for itts high elasticity weather resistance and long life-span.
- This gives optimum protection from water and dirt and evens out slight floor uneveness
- Anti-pinch inside and out to ensure that fingers cannot be trapped Angular frame interference protector and steel ropes arranged inside
- Triple safety extension springs in accordance with EN12064 ensure that the door is secured from falling in the unlikely event of spring breakage.
- Type iso20 has 20mm thickness of CFC free PUR rigid foam core (heat insulation value K = 1.0 W/m2 K)
All doors are guaranteed against faulty parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years
Typical lead time 4-8 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England
Supply only to mainland UK