The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
If the garage door you require needs the traditional look of a pair of framed ledged and braced timber garage doors, but at the same time, has all the convenience of a smooth running automated modern garage door, then the Novoferm ISO 45 Henley is the one for you. If you want the Novoferm ISO 45 Henley sectional garage door fitted by the experts who have been installing Novoferm garage doors since they were first imported into the UK nearly 20 years ago; we at Lakes Garage Doors are those Novoferm distributors and will be delighted to help.
Construction of the Novoferm ISO 45 Henley
The engineered board that is used in the manufacture of the sections of the Novoferm ISO 45 Henley gains stability from the way that the layers of timber are laid up and bonded together. This engineered board is very stable and, with the correct treatment and care will remain free of warping, cracking and rot for many decades. The pattern of the Novoferm ISO 45 Henley is routered into the face of board. The top and bottom of the sections are machined in a way that allows the sections to interlock but at the same time does not leave space for fingers to become trapped. The bottom section has a stainless steel extrusion fastened into the bottom edge. This extrusion holds the floor seal which is a high profile, weather resistant, rubber seal that will stop draughts on any level floor. The vertical tracks of the Novoferm ISO 45 Henley are held in vertical frame legs. These are angled and fixed to the building with brackets. The feet of the frame legs are stainless steel to prevent corrosion of this area that can come into contact with water. All other steel parts of the Novoferm ISO 45 Henley are galvanised. Metal parts not galvanised steel are cast allow.
Automation of the Novoferm ISO 45 Henley
The Novoferm ISO 45 Henley, as an option can be drilled and prepared for handles and locking to provide you with a manual garage door. However; once the cost of the locking and factory preparation, and on-site installation of the locking is excluded, automating the Novoferm ISO 45 Henley makes a lot of sense. Two superb Novoferm electric operators are used by Lakes Garage Doors to automate the Novoferm ISO 45 Henley.
- 10 year warranty
- TUV tested burglar resistance
- automation ready
- Angular frames guide rails and all moving fitting parts on the garage door are also galvanised
- The base of the frame legs are stainless steel with free drainage to ensure that rust cannot form on the galvanised frame legs over the long term
- High surface stability Construction provides heat and sound insulation and quiet runnng
- Wide lip seals on the side frame provide heat insulation and dirt resistance
- The frost proof floor seal is a rubber profile made of high quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) which is known for itts high elasticity weather resistance and long life-span. This gives optimum protection from water and dirt and evens out slight floor uneveness
- Anti-pinch inside and out to ensure that fingers cannot be trapped
- Angular frame interference protector and steel ropes arranged inside
- Maintenance free torsion springs with tested spring break safety feature in accordance with EN12064 ensure that the door is secured from falling in the unlikely event of spring breakage.
All doors are guaranteed against faulty parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years excluding the door panels
Typical lead time 8-12 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England
Supply only to mainland UK