The ISO45 is the thickest domestic sectional garage door available in the UK market, at 45mm thick it is highly insulating
The Novoferm ISO 45 Horizontal Rib sectional garage door is one of the first of these superior garage doors introduced to the UK and is still very popular. The horizontal plank design is especially suited to older and perhaps rural properties. The standard door has a wood grain embossed into the outer steel skin.
The Construction of the Novoferm ISO 45 Horizontal Rib
The sections of the Novoferm ISO 45 Horizontal Rib are a double skin with a rigid foam core. The steel walls are hot dipped galvanised and the paint is applied to the steel prior to the pressing of the horizontal pattern. Most of the standard heights of door have four of these sections but higher doors have more. The ’45’ in the Novoferm ISO 45 horizontal rib is taken from the distance between the steel walls which is 45mm. This space is occupied by CFC free PUR rigid foam. The foam is one of the primary contributors to the insulation values of this door which is K = 0.5 W/m2 K. The other contributing factor for this high insulation are the rubber seals. There are lipped seals on the frame legs and the header. A frost resistant thick seal on the bottom provides a draught proof seal on any level floor. The vertical tracks are held in an angled frame leg. The frame leg, like the header, is hot dipped galvanised and painted. All other steel parts are galvanised including the frame, vertical tracks, horizontal tracks and wheel brackets. The bottom of the frame legs on the Novoferm ISO 45 horizontal rib are stainless steel to prevent any chance of corrosion should they come into contact with water.
Finishes for the Novoferm ISO 45 Horizontal Rib
The paint finishes available for the Novoferm ISO 45 Horizontal Rib, in addition to the standard Traffic White RAL 9016, are the Novoferm Super Colours and, to special order, any other RAL colour. The header comes finished in the same colour as the door. The frame legs are standard Traffic White. These can be covered by optional profiles to match the door.
- 45mm thick insulated panels
- TUV tested burglar resistance tested
- Automation ready
- Low maintenance
- Colour matching available
- 10 year warranty
- Sections manfactured from hot dipped galvanised sheet steel double-skin sandwich construction filled with an elastic PUR rigid foam core which is CFC free
- Angular frames guide rails and all moving fitting parts on the garage door are also galvanised
- The base of the frame legs are stainless steel with free drainage to ensure that rust cannot form on the galvanised frame legs over the long term
- High surface stability Construction provides heat and sound insulation and quiet runnng
- Flexible lip seals between the sections prevent heat loss and resists dust and dirt ingress
- Wide lip seals on the side frame provide heat insulation and dirt resistance
- The frost proof floor seal is a rubber profile made of high quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) which is known for itts high elasticity weather resistance and long life-span. This gives optimum protection from water and dirt and evens out slight floor uneveness
- Anti-pinch inside and out to ensure that fingers cannot be trapped
- Angular frame interference protector and steel ropes arranged inside
- Maintenance free torsion springs with tested spring break safety feature in accordance with EN12064 ensure that the door is secured from falling in the unlikely event of spring breakage.
- Type iso45 has 45mm thickness of CFC free PUR rigis foam core (heat insulation value K = 0.5 W/m2 K)
All doors are guaranteed against faulty parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years.
Typical lead time 4-8 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England
Supply only to mainland UK