The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
Lakes Garage Doors are proud to be associated with Novoferm and yet another of their high quality products, the Novoferm ISO 45 London. This is another of the tried and tested Novoferm sectional garage doors. This timber door has a traditional look and could be installed on many different types of property.
Construction of the Novoferm ISO 45 London
The Novoferm ISO 45 London has the same engineered board sections as the other timber Novoferm sectional garage doors. Engineered timber board is layered sheets of timber, each with the grain in opposing directions, bonded together. This board is exceptionally stable; it has no tendency to warp or crack. Treated correctly it can last a lifetime. The horizontal board effect of the Novoferm ISO 45 London is machine routered into the board. Novoferm use three options of timber; Nordic Spruce, Okume and Mahogany. The sections are designed to give anti finger trap protection at the section joints. Each hinge is cleverly concealed into the timber section to provide similar protection. The vertical and horizontal tracks of the Novoferm ISO 45 London are galvanised along with all other steel components. The only exception are the feet of the frame legs which are stainless steel. This is to provide even greater protection against possible corrosion of these part which are likely to come into contact with water. Other parts not steel are cast alloy. The vertical tracks are fixed into an angled frame legs. At the top of the frame legs a header or facia is fixed between the two. The frame legs and header have lipped rubber seals to prevent draughts. A stainless steel extrusion fixed to the bottom section holds a high profile rubber seal which is frost proof and flexible and will prevent draughts on any reasonably level floor.
Automation for the Novoferm ISO 45 London
As an option the Novoferm ISO 45 London can be a manual door with a handle and locking. However; as standard the door comes undrilled for the handles and locking because this type of door is ideal for automatic operation. Lakes Garage Doors can offer you two superb Novoferm operators: The Novoferm Novoport which is designed just for use with their sectional garage doors such as the Novoferm ISO 45 London and the general purpose boom type operator the Novoferm 553.
- Excellent for insulation
- TUV tested burglar resistance
- Automation ready
- 10 year warranty
- Angular frames guide rails and all moving fitting parts on the garage door are also galvanised
- The base of the frame legs are stainless steel with free drainage to ensure that rust cannot form on the galvanised frame legs over the long term
- High surface stability Construction provides heat and sound insulation and quiet runnng
- Wide lip seals on the side frame provide heat insulation and dirt resistance
- The frost proof floor seal is a rubber profile made of high quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) which is known for itts high elasticity weather resistance and long life-span. This gives optimum protection from water and dirt and evens out slight floor uneveness
- Anti-pinch inside and out to ensure that fingers cannot be trapped
- Angular frame interference protector and steel ropes arranged inside
- Maintenance free torsion springs with tested spring break safety feature in accordance with EN12064 ensure that the door is secured from falling in the unlikely event of spring breakage.
All doors are guaranteed against faulty parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years with the exception of the timber panel.
Typical lead time 8-12 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England
Supply only to mainland UK