The ISO45 is the thickest domestic sectional garage door available in the UK market, at 45mm thick it is highly insulating
Lakes Garage Doors have been distributors and installers of Novoferm garage doors since their introduction to the UK in 1997. Since that time the Novoferm ISO 45 Panelled has been the most popular sectional garage door we have sold. When you look at this door in detail it is easy to see why. It is a superb garage door.
Construction of the Novoferm ISO 45 Panelled
The raised and fielded panels of the Novoferm ISO 45 Panelled are pressed into the outer steel skin to give the door it’s traditional look which is so popular in the UK. The back face of the sections is flat stucco effect. The inner and outer skins of the door are hot dipped galvanised and pre-painted before going through the rolling press. These steel faces are 45mm apart and filled with CFC free PUR rigid foam. This is what helps make the Novoferm ISO 45 Panelled an outstandingly insulator. It has an amazing U value of K = 0.5 W/m2 K. Each section has a draught seal between the horizontal joints. The frame legs and facia have lipped rubber seals. The bottom section has a flexible rubber, frost resistant floor seal to keep out draughts on any level floor. The sections run quietly and smoothly on the nylon castors in the galvanised steel vertical and horizontal tracks. The weight of the Novoferm ISO 45 Panelled is counterbalanced by the torsion springs, winding drums and cables which are safely hidden away in the frame legs. The base of the frame legs are stainless steel. All other steel parts are galvanised. Metal components not steel are cast alloy.
Automatic Electric Operation for the Novoferm ISO 45 Panelled
The Novoferm ISO 45 Panelled can be a manual door with the optional lock and handle pack and factory preparation of the door. When the additional cost of on-site fitting of the locking is taken into account it makes sense to have your Novoferm ISO45 Panelled automated. The difference in cost is relatively small. Novoferm offer three of their excellent products to automate your door:
One of these superb operators will do the job perfectly. Their are a number of optional extras available to make the operation of your garage door even more convenient.
Lakes Garage Doors have a Novoferm ISO 45 sectional garage door at our Lancashire showroom. Come and see and try the door. Our engineers can install anywhere in the North West of England.
- 45mm thick insulated panels
- TUV burglar resistance tested
- Automation ready
- Low maintenance
- Colour matching available
- 10 year warranty
- Sections manfactured from hot dipped galvanised sheet steel double-skin sandwich construction filled with an elastic PUR rigid foam core which is CFC free
- Angular frames guide rails and all moving fitting parts on the garage door are also galvanised
- The base of the frame legs are stainless steel with free drainage to ensure that rust cannot form on the galvanised frame legs over the long term
- High surface stability Construction provides heat and sound insulation and quiet runnng
- Flexible lip seals between the sections prevent heat loss and resists dust and dirt ingress
- Wide lip seals on the side frame provide heat insulation and dirt resistance
- The frost proof floor seal is a rubber profile made of high quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) which is known for itts high elasticity weather resistance and long life-span. This gives optimum protection from water and dirt and evens out slight floor uneveness
- Anti-pinch inside and out to ensure that fingers cannot be trapped
- Angular frame interference protector and steel ropes arranged inside
- Maintenance free torsion springs with tested spring break safety feature in accordance with EN12064 ensure that the door is secured from falling in the unlikely event of spring breakage.
- Type iso45 has 45mm thickness of CFC free PUR rigis foam core (heat insulation value K = 0.5 W/m2 K)
All doors are guaranteed against faulty parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years.
Typical lead time 4-8 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England
Supply only to mainland UK