The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
What a stunning door! The Novoferm ISO45 Paris. This is one of several sectional timber doors from Novoferm which use there excellent ISO 45 sectional garage door gear. This beautiful door can be stained or painted to a colour of your choice.
Novoferm ISO 45 Paris construction
The sections of the Novoferm ISO 45 Paris are, at there thickest 45mm. Inside and out, where the sections join they are designed to protect against finger entrapment. The hinges are neatly slotted into the timber to futher ensure that fingers cannot be caught in them. The timber front is engineered board with the pattern routered into the face. The engineered board is made up of layers of timber with wood grain lying in opposing directions. This gives it great stability and is not prone to warping and cracking. The horizontal and vertical tracks of the Novoferm ISO 45 Paris are galvanised steel. The frame leg angle, the header, and the brackets are also galvanised. Other parts are cast alloy. There are no parts on the Novoferm ISO 45 Paris which are prone to corrosion. The most vulnerable parts, the feet of the frame legs, are stainless steel. The Novoferm ISO 45 Paris has torsion springs on a shaft above the door. Attached to the shaft are the cable drums onto which the cables are wound that attach to the door leaf. There are spring break devices fitted to ensure compliance with EU Regulations however, in nearly twenty years of fitting these doors, we at Lakes Garage Doors have never known a spring break on a Novoferm sectional door. The Novoferm ISO 45 Paris has rubber seals all around. There are lipped seals on the frame legs and header. On the bottom is a thick, frost resistant rubber seal which will prevent draughts on any level floor.
The Novoferm ISO 45 Paris can be finished in any transparent stain or RAL colour. The header will come as in a solid colour to match the door choice. The frame legs come as standard in Traffic White but profiles to match the header are an available option.
- Excellent for insulation
- TUV burglar resistance tested
- Automation ready
- Angular frames guide rails and all moving fitting parts on the garage door are also galvanised
- The base of the frame legs are stainless steel with free drainage to ensure that rust cannot form on the galvanised frame legs over the long term
- High surface stability Construction provides heat and sound insulation and quiet runnng
- Wide lip seals on the side frame provide heat insulation and dirt resistance
- The frost proof floor seal is a rubber profile made of high quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) which is known for its high elasticity weather resistance and long life-span. This gives optimum protection from water and dirt and evens out slight floor uneveness
- Anti-pinch inside and out to ensure that fingers cannot be trapped
- Angular frame interference protector and steel ropes arranged inside
- Maintenance free torsion springs with tested spring break safety feature in accordance with EN12064 ensure that the door is secured from falling in the unlikely event of spring breakage.
All doors are guaranteed against faulty parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years with the exception of the timber panel.
Typical lead time 8-12 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England
Supply only to mainland UK