The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
If you require a traditional looking garage door but with the most modern operation; the Novoferm ISO 45 Thame is the door you need to look at. This door has the appearance of a pair of framed ledged and braced side hinged doors. The horizontal lines where the sections join are hardly noticeable but this is the clue to the smooth operation of this modern sectional garage door.
Construction of the Novoferm ISO 45 Thame
The sections, usually four but may be more for higher doors, are constructed from engineered board. The pattern of the Novoferm ISO 45 Thame is routered into the face of the board. The engineered board is very stable. The board is made up of layers of timber bonded together with the grain of the wood in opposing directions. Novoferm give a choice of three different species of wood, mahogany, okume, and Nordic Spruce. The Novoferm sectional door gear is tried and tested over many years of use on thousands of garage doors in many countries. Manufactured in Germany, the Novoferm ISO 45 Thame has finger trap protection on all joints and hinges. Cables are safely shielded in the frame legs and the springs have spring break safety devices. The frame legs of the Novoferm ISO 45 Thame are hot dipped galvanised steel and have a stainless steel foot. All other steel parts are galvanised or are cast alloy. This prevents any likelihood of corrosion. The torsion springs that are used to counterbalance the door are torsion type. These, as standard, are mounted above the opening but can, optionally, be sited at the back of the horizontal tracks as an allowance for low headroom. The Novoferm ISO 45 Thame is draught proofed by rubber seals. The seals in the frame legs and header are lipped rubber. The high profile flexible rubber seal at the bottom of the door is weather proof and will draught seal against on any reasonably level floor.
Finishes for the Novoferm ISO 45 Thame
As standard the door is delivered untreated. A range of transparent, high quality stains are available for the finishing of the Novoferm ISO 45 Thame by the factory. The door can also be finished in any RAL colour of your choice.
- Excellent for insulation
- TUV tested burglar resistance
- Automation ready
- Angular frames guide rails and all moving fitting parts on the garage door are also galvanised
- The base of the frame legs are stainless steel with free drainage to ensure that rust cannot form on the galvanised frame legs over the long term
- High surface stability Construction provides heat and sound insulation and quiet runnng
- Wide lip seals on the side frame provide heat insulation and dirt resistance
- The frost proof floor seal is a rubber profile made of high quality EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) which is known for itts high elasticity weather resistance and long life-span. This gives optimum protection from water and dirt and evens out slight floor uneveness
- Anti-pinch inside and out to ensure that fingers cannot be trapped
- Angular frame interference protector and steel ropes arranged inside
- Maintenance free torsion springs with tested spring break safety feature in accordance with EN12064 ensure that the door is secured from falling in the unlikely event of spring breakage.
All doors are guaranteed against faulty parts and workmanship for a period of 10 years with the exception of the timber panel.
Typical lead time 8-12 weeks
Installation throughout Northwest England
Supply only to mainland UK