The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
ARA is part of the Overlap range of garage doors from Silvelox. The ARA design is made up of contemporary geometric lines that will look the part on any modern home. If you would like to see and try a Silvelox Overlap ARA we have one in our Lancashire garage door showroom.
Silvelox are at the forefront of design led doors both in terms of aesthetics and functionality. The Overlap range of doors is one of the most sophisticated garage doors money can buy. The Overlap is, what is called, a trackless sectional garage door. Although it is made up of more than one panel, it shares few similarities with a traditional sectional door. As the name suggests, a trackless sectional operates without any unsightly ceiling tracks in the the roof space in the garage. In addition, the automatic operator is neatly concealed within the head rail of the door.
The Silvelox Overlap ARA door leaves are made up of 75mm thick Multi-ecowood panels. These ridged panels are made from layers of okoume hardwood. Each layer is rotated at 90 degrees to form an extremely stable engineered board. The frame and running gear are made of 2mm thick galvanised steel finished in anthracite for a clean look. Panels are white on the inside.
Woods and Finishes for Silvelox Overlap ARA
ARA comes as standard in okoume hardwood finished in either a range of stains or a lacquer from the range of standard colours. Other timber finishes such as oak and larch are available. It is also possible to have the door lacquered in any colour from the RAL chart or matched to your own sample.
Insulation was one of the things right at the top of the list when Silvelox designed the Overlap range As such, this door is the most highly insulating garage door currently available with thermal insulation values as good as U=1.0W/m2k.
The Silvelox Overlap ARA doesn’t have set standard sizes like most garage doors. Instead, the widths and heights go up in 50mm increments to provide a huge range of size options.
If you’d like to know more about the Silvelox Overlap ARA or any of our garage doors give us a call on 01995 498005
- Excellent for insulation
- High Security
- Integrated automation
- Colour matching available
- Trackless sectional garage door made from two overlapping sections
- Sections made from structural sandwich panels from 75mm thick Multi-ecowood
- Frame made from 2mm thick metal sheet finished similar to anthracite
- Silvelox Silmotion door operator integrated in to the head rail.
- Additional receivers and handsets are available on request.
- Manual doors and garages with no other acess will requie a double handle availabe at a surcharge
- Balancing through double counterweight system
- Bottom and perimeter sealing in EPDM rubber
- Outer side finished with eco-friendly water based products or metal coated
- Inner side similar to RAL 9016 traffic white
- Thermal transmittance U = 1 W/m2K (value obtained for a door without windows and grills with behind wall installation)
- Excellent performance in terms of acoustic insulation and water/wind proofing
In addition to the 2-year legal warranty, Silvelox supports its customers over time offering them an additional coverage period for a total of:
• 10 years on metal parts
• 5 years on duration of the waterproof film applied to wood components and on the metal coating applied to the door panels (excluded dark colours)
In accordance with the recommendations in the Silvelox sale conditions and in the installation and owner’s manual.
Lead time approximately 6-8 weeks
Installation available throughout the North West