The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
Silvelox Overlap DUO is made up of two flush fitting panels made from Okoume hardwood to give a contemporary look. It is available in a range of timber and steel finishes.
Overlap is the world’s first trackless sectional garage door, it has no ceiling tracks. This gives a clean and clear roof space. The DUO operates with a unique counter balance system requiring less maintenance than a sprung door. Silvelox Overlap DUO is available as both manual and automatic operation. Even in the case of automatic doors there is no operator rail. The motor is hidden within the door frame.
Silverlox Overlap DUO Insulation
If you are looking for the best insulating garage door then this is it. Your Silvelox Overlap DUO door has insulation values as low as U=1.0W/m2k thanks to their hefty 75mm thick multi-ecowood panels, draughts are kept at bay with heavy rubber perimeter seals. These insulation values, together with no tracks, make Overlap doors the perfect choice for those wanting to use the garage as a workshop, gym, or utility room. The door is also fully finished on the inside
When the garage is part to your property or, you are keeping high value items in the garage, security is key. Silvelox understand this. That is why the Overlap range has been designed with security in mind. Although there are no unsightly bars or locks on display, this is a very secure garage door. The multi-ecowood panels are built on to a ridged steel box section chassis. This makes the panels themselves impossible to break or cut through without specialist equipment. The door is secured with two security features – Silblock and Silhook. Silblock is a spring activated shoot bolt system that locks the panels together. This prevents pushing or levering. Silhook is a locking system that holds the panels locked tight rather than just held by the motor as is usual with most automated garage doors.
Silvelox Overlap DUO – Made for You
Your new Silvelox Overlap DUO will be made just for you, there are no standard sizes and no stock. Basically no limitations on choice. Your door will be made specifically to fit your property. If you choose, it can be installed by our expert engineers.
- Excellent for insulation
- High Security
- Low Maintenance
- Integrated automation
- Colour matching available
- Trackless sectional garage door made from two overlapping sections
- Sections made from structural sandwich panels from 75mm thick Multi-ecowood
- Frame made from 2mm thick metal sheet finished similar to anthracite
- Silvelox Silmotion door operator integrated in to the head rail.
- Additional receivers and handsets are available on request.
- Manual doors and garages with no other acess will requie a double handle availabe at a surcharge
- Balancing through double counterweight system
- Bottom and perimeter sealing in EPDM rubber
- Outer side finished with eco-friendly water based products or metal coated
- Inner side similar to RAL 9016 traffic white
- Thermal transmittance U = 1 W/m2K (value obtained for a door without windows and grills with behind wall installation)
- Excellent performance in terms of acoustic insulation and water/wind proofing
In addition to the 2-year legal warranty, Silvelox supports its customers over time offering them an additional coverage period for a total of:
• 10 years on metal parts
• 5 years on duration of the waterproof film applied to wood components and on the metal coating applied to the door panels (excluded dark colours)
In accordance with the recommendations in the Silvelox sale conditions and in the installation and owner’s manual.
Lead time approximately 6-8 weeks
Installation available throughout the North West