The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
Silvelox Overlap SIX gives the look of a traditional sectional with the high performance of the Silvelox Overlap range.
With the Overlap range, Silvelox have created a totally new type of garage door; the trackless sectional. Although a sectional garage door, the Silvelox Overlap SIX has little in common with the traditional sectional garage door. Firstly; the Overlap is always in two sections regardless of size, not four or more as with a traditional sectional. Secondly; the most obvious factor, there are no obtrusive ceiling tracks. The Overlap gives a totally clear garage space when the door is closed. Even the operator is neatly tucked away inside the head rail.
Silvelox Overlap Six Construction
The sections of the Silvelox Overlap SIX are made of timber, it is naturally insulating and strong. To construct a section; a steel box section chassis is fabricated then okoume hardwood engineered boards are built around it. Once this is done the SIX design is cut into the face of the panels using a CNC router. The frame of the door is made from heavy 2mm thick galvanised steel which is lacquered anthracite for a wipe clean finish.
Silvelox Overlap Six Colours and finishes
Silvelox Overlap SIX is one of three doors in the range where it is possible to have either a timber or metal surface finish. The timber is okoume hardwood which can be stained from the standard range of Silvelox finishes or lacquered in one of the standard colours. It is also possible to have the door lacquered to any colour from the RAL chart or matched to a sample provided by you. If you love the natural beauty of wood but, would prefer a different species to okoume, the SIX can be veneered with oak, larch, Northern spruce or teak. In the metal finishes you have the same lacquered options as with okoume and the option to have the metal coated with a pvc foil. These foils come in a range of colours with embossed or timber effect finishes.
Silvelox Overlap Six Insulation
Your Silvelox Overlap SIX will keep the cold out more effectively any other type of garage door. The SIX has insulation values as good as U=1.0W/m2k. This is around one third better than a traditional sectional door.
- Excellent for insulation
- High Security
- Integrated automation
- Low maintenance
- Colour matching available
- Trackless sectional garage door made from two overlapping sections
- Sections made from structural sandwich panels from 75mm thick Multi-ecowood
- Frame made from 2mm thick metal sheet finished similar to anthracite
- Silvelox Silmotion door operator integrated in to the head rail.
- Additional receivers and handsets are available on request.
- Manual doors and garages with no other acess will requie a double handle availabe at a surcharge
- Balancing through double counterweight system
- Bottom and perimeter sealing in EPDM rubber
- Outer side finished with eco-friendly water based products or metal coated
- Inner side similar to RAL 9016 traffic white
- Thermal transmittance U = 1 W/m2K (value obtained for a door without windows and grills with behind wall installation)
- Excellent performance in terms of acoustic insulation and water/wind proofing
In addition to the 2-year legal warranty, Silvelox supports its customers over time offering them an additional coverage period for a total of:
• 10 years on metal parts
• 5 years on duration of the waterproof film applied to wood components and on the metal coating applied to the door panels (excluded dark colours)
In accordance with the recommendations in the Silvelox sale conditions and in the installation and owner’s manual.
Lead time approximately 6-8 weeks
Installation available throughout the North West of England