The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
The distinctive bas relief design of the Silvelox Overlap SLOT brings modernism to garage doors.
A completely new type of garage door was created when Silvelox developed the Overlap range. Overlap doors are, what is referred to as, trackless sectional garage doors. Unlike traditional sectional doors, the Overlap works without ceiling tracks,springs or ceiling mounted operators. When closed, you will have a door that is unobtrusive in the ceiling space. All of the components on the inside are fully finished. There are no bare steel edges or exposed galvanised only parts.
Silvelox Overlap SLOT Construction
Silvelox Overlap SLOT is made from 75mm thick Multi-ecowood sections. These are engineered okoume hardwood panelsfixed around a steel box section chassis. The slot design is cut into the face of the sections using a CNC router. The frame and running gear is manufactured from 2mm thick steel which is galvanised then given a lacquered anthracite finish. In the case of a SIX door being fitted between the reveals of the garage opening, the steel frame is clad with timber to match the sections.
Colours and finishes
Silvelox doors are made from okoume. You can have your new Silvelox Overlap SLOT with either a painted finish or, if you prefer to see the natural beauty of the wood, a stained finish. In the case of a stained finish, okoume is the standard, but it is also possible to have the face of the door veneered with other woods such as oak, larch and teak. There is a standard range of lacquered paint finishes to choose from and the option of any other colour from the RAL chart. There is a range of stains also.
If keeping your garage warm is important to you, you will find Silvelox Overlap SLOT second to none. Insulation values on the Overlap range are around a third better than any other garage door.
- Excellent for insulation
- High Security
- Low Maintenance
- Colour Matching Available
- Integrated Automation
- Trackless sectional garage door made from two overlapping sections
- Sections made from structural sandwich panels from 75mm thick Multi-ecowood
- Frame made from 2mm thick metal sheet finished similar to anthracite
- Silvelox Silmotion door operator integrated in to the head rail.
- Additional receivers and handsets are available on request.
- Manual doors and garages with no other acess will requie a double handle availabe at a surcharge
- Balancing through double counterweight system
- Bottom and perimeter sealing in EPDM rubber
- Outer side finished with eco-friendly water based products or metal coated
- Inner side similar to RAL 9016 traffic white
- Thermal transmittance U = 1 W/m2K (value obtained for a door without windows and grills with behind wall installation)
- Excellent performance in terms of acoustic insulation and water/wind proofing
In addition to the 2-year legal warranty, Silvelox supports its customers over time offering them an additional coverage period for a total of:
• 10 years on metal parts
• 5 years on duration of the waterproof film applied to wood components and on the metal coating applied to the door panels (excluded dark colours)
In accordance with the recommendations in the Silvelox sale conditions and in the installation and owner’s manual.
Lead time approximately 6-8 weeks
Installation available throughout the North West of England
Supply only available UK