The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
Make a bold statement on your property with the clean modern lines of the Silvelox Overlap TAU.
Silvelox are at the absolute pinnacle of garage door design in both terms of aesthetics and functionality. Aesthetically it’s easy to see why; outside of the Silvelox range there is simply nothing like the TAU. The unique quality of these doors is just part of their appeal. Functionally, Overlap doors have been designed to stand apart from other brands. The creation of Overlap was the creation of a new type of garage door – the trackless sectional garage door. As the name suggests these doors work without any unsightly ceiling tracks. Even the operator in hidden away inside the head rail.
The two sections of the Silvelox Overlap TAU are made of 75mm thick Multi-ecowood panels. They are constructed of okoume hardwood built around a ridged box section steel frame. On the inside, the sections are finished white as standard to reflect light back into the garage. The frame and lifting gear are made up of heavy 2mm thick steel which is galvanised and powder coated white.
Timbers and finishes for Silvelox Overlap TAU
As standard, your Silvelox Overlap TAU garage door will come in okoume hardwood. This is stained or lacquered in one of the standard RAL finishes. Optionally, the door can be veneered in other timbers including oak. It is also possible to have the ‘U’ shape in the TAU design inlayed with a different species of timber.
If insulation is near the top of your list of priorities for a garage door; look no further than a Silvelox Overlap garage door. Previously, traditional sectional doors offered the best insulation. Now, Overlap doors are approximately 1/3 better insulating than a 40mm thick insulated sectional garage door.
If you would like to know more about the Silvelox Overlap TAU, or you’d like to see and try a trackless sectional door, then call in at our Lancashire garage door showroom we’re open Monday – Friday
- Excellent for Insulation
- Colour Matching Available
- High Security
- Integrated automation
- Trackless sectional garage door made from two overlapping sections
- Sections made from structural sandwich panels from 75mm thick Multi-ecowood
- Frame made from 2mm thick metal sheet finished similar to anthracite
- Silvelox Silmotion door operator integrated in to the head rail.
- Additional receivers and handsets are available on request.
- Manual doors and garages with no other acess will requie a double handle availabe at a surcharge
- Balancing through double counterweight system
- Bottom and perimeter sealing in EPDM rubber
- Outer side finished with eco-friendly water based products or metal coated
- Inner side similar to RAL 9016 traffic white
- Thermal transmittance U = 1 W/m2K (value obtained for a door without windows and grills with behind wall installation)
- Excellent performance in terms of acoustic insulation and water/wind proofing
In addition to the 2-year legal warranty, Silvelox supports its customers over time offering them an additional coverage period for a total of:
• 10 years on metal parts
• 5 years on duration of the waterproof film applied to wood components and on the metal coating applied to the door panels (excluded dark colours)
In accordance with the recommendations in the Silvelox sale conditions and in the installation and owner’s manual.
Lead time approximately 6-8 weeks
Installation available throughout the North West of England