The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
The operation of an Overlap garage door from Silvelox is as different from the rest of the garage door market as the TEX design itself.
Silvelox Overlap TEX is a trackless sectional garage doors. The door has top and bottom sections. It has no ceiling tracks inside the garage. Consequently, it gives is a much more attractive space and additional room for storage. The electric Silmotion operator is also neatly concealed within the head rail.
Woods and Finishes for Silvelox Overlap TEX
The unique appearance of the Silvelox Overlap TEX is created by layering the timber veneers in alternating directions. The door is shown in the main image in brushed larch with pigmented varnish. It is also available in different larch finishes as well as oak and teak.
The panels of your Silvelox Overlap TEX are 75mm thick Multi-ecowood. This is an engineered board made from okoume hardwood. The timber is built around a steel box section to make it very strong and also very secure. The frame and internal running gear are made from 2mm thick galvanised steel finished in anthracite paint.
Silvelox Overlap TEX is a great insulator. The measures are as good as U=1.0W/m2k. This makes it the best insulating garage door on the market. It is about one third better than a traditional insulated sectional garage door.
Most automatic garage doors are only held in place by the electric operator when closed and can be forced. Silvelox created the Silhook locking system for their Overlap doors. This comes as standard. Silhook uses two heavy duty latches that automatically engage when the door closes. they release at the start of the opening cycle. Silhook also works in the event of a power failure so the property can be re-secured after use of the emergency release.
- Thermal transmittance up to U=1.0W/m2k
- Integrated Silmotion automation
- Colour matching available
- Trackless sectional garage door made from two overlapping sections
- Sections made from structural sandwich panels from 75mm thick Multi-ecowood
- Frame made from 2mm thick metal sheet finished similar to anthracite
- Silvelox Silmotion door operator integrated in to the head rail.
- Additional receivers and handsets are available on request.
- Manual doors and garages with no other acess will requie a double handle availabe at a surcharge
- Balancing through double counterweight system
- Bottom and perimeter sealing in EPDM rubber
- Outer side finished with eco-friendly water based products or metal coated
- Inner side similar to RAL 9016 traffic white
- Thermal transmittance U = 1 W/m2K (value obtained for a door without windows and grills with behind wall installation)
- Excellent performance in terms of acoustic insulation and water/wind proofing
In addition to the 2-year legal warranty, Silvelox supports its customers over time offering them an additional coverage period for a total of:
• 10 years on metal parts
• 5 years on duration of the waterproof film applied to wood components and on the metal coating applied to the door panels (excluded dark colours)
In accordance with the recommendations in the Silvelox sale conditions and in the installation and owner’s manual.
Lead time approximately 6-8 weeks
Installation available throughout the North West of England