The benefit of this Silvelox garage door is the look of a solid oak door but with the increased strength and stability of an engineered board
The Silvelox Overlap VIP uses a traditional vertical board effect which gives an impressive effect on properties both modern and traditional. Shown here is the Silvelox VIP in okoume timber painted white. VIP is also available in a range of standard colours, finishes and custom options.
The world’s first trackless sectional garage door. This clever design means no unsightly ceiling tracks in the garage whatsoever. This is also the same for both manual and automatic doors as even the electric operator is hidden within the head rail of the frame.
Overlap doors are the most insulating of all garage doors. This due to insulation values as low as U=1.0W/m2k. The Silvelox Overlap VIP leaf is made from 75mm thick multi-ecowood. The door has heavy duty seals making this door perfect for garages that are used as gyms, workshops etc. More so because there are no ceiling tracks.
Firstly, Silvelox designed the Overlap to be secure. The multi-ecowood panels are built upon a ridged steel box section chassis that would require special tools to cut or break through. This because the Silvelox Overlap VIP comes with Silblock and Silhook security locks. Silblock is a sprung shoot bolt that stops the panels from being pushed or levered apart. Silhook is a slam latch system that works together with the Silmotion operator. Unlike most automated garage doors, Overlap VIP is mechanically secured rather than just being held by the electric operator.
Silvelox Overlap VIP Made to Suit
Your new VIP will fit perfectly. Each Overlap door is made to measure. The door will fit perfectly. Whether you choose to have the door fitted between or behind the reveal there are fixing and cladding systems for both.
If you would like to see and try a Silvelox Overlap garage door we have one on display in our Lancashire showroom.
- Highly insulating
- High Security
- Integrated Automation
- Colour matching available
- Trackless sectional garage door made from two overlapping sections
- Sections made from structural sandwich panels from 75mm thick Multi-ecowood
- Frame made from 2mm thick metal sheet finished similar to anthracite
- Silvelox Silmotion door operator integrated in to the head rail.
- Additional receivers and handsets are available on request.
- Manual doors and garages with no other access will require a double handle available at a surcharge
- Balancing through double counterweight system
- Bottom and perimeter sealing in EPDM rubber
- Outer side finished with eco-friendly water based products or metal coated
- Inner side similar to RAL 9016 traffic white
- Thermal transmittance U = 1 W/m2K (value obtained for a door without windows and grills with behind wall installation)
- Excellent performance in terms of acoustic insulation and water/wind proofing
In addition to the 2-year legal warranty, Silvelox supports its customers over time offering them an additional coverage period for a total of:
• 10 years on metal parts
• 5 years on duration of the waterproof film applied to wood components and on the metal coating applied to the door panels (excluded dark colours)
In accordance with the recommendations in the Silvelox sale conditions and in the installation and owner’s manual.
Lead time approximately 6-8 weeks
Installation available throughout the North West of England